Detailed descriptions of the individual modules can be downloaded in .pdf format below.
- Orientation Module (15 CP)
- Using English in the Professional World:
Exploration, Presentation, Negotiation (9 CP)
- Suplementary Studies Module (9 CP)
- Academic Work Experience 1 (9 CP)
- Academic Work Experience 2 (9 CP)
- Extension Module 1 (9 CP)
- Extension Module 2 (9 CP)
- Specialisation Module (12 CP)
- Research Module (9 CP)
- Master Thesis (30 CP)
Note that to be able to register your thesis with the exam office (“Zentrales Prüfungsamt”, ZPA) (§6, (2) exam regulations) you must have collected at least 60 CP with the following modules complete:
– Orientation Module
– Using English in the Professional World
– Supplementary Studies Module
– Extension Module 1
– Extension Module 2.
Exam dates and deadlines
These are provided by the ZPA, see this page for all MA programs in faculty 10.
List of faculty members in charge of modules
The list of faculty members in charge of the above modules can be seen here.
The study program offered for each semester can be found in the university’s online course catalogue.