MARE – Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability for Southeast Asia
MARE brings together four partners from Europe, five partners from Vietnam and four partners from Malaysia.
Partners from Europe
Partners from Malaysia
- University of Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru (Malaysia)
- Institute of Technology Petronas SDN BHD, Bandar Seri Iskandar (Malaysia)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, Kuala Nerus (Malaysia)
Partners from Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment, Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam Maritime University, Hai Phong
- Can Tho University, Climate Change Research Institute, Can Tho
- Vietnam Institute of Oceanography (VNIO), Nha Trang
- Centre for Marinelife Conservation and Community Development (MCD), Hanoi
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This project No. 610327-EPP-1-2019-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP has been funded by Erasmus+ CBHE programme of the European Union.