Can Tho, Vietnam on 17th – 19th September 2020
Coordinator: Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment
Can Tho University
Partners: HCMUNRE, VMU, CTU, MCD, VNIO
Place: Hall 2, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, Can Tho University
Objectives of the meeting:
• Evaluation of the first period performance.
• Reviewing the unrealized content needs to be supplemented for this period
• The process of building an online teaching module. Things to keep in mind when choosing online teaching content
• Developing materials for the online course
• Software for building online courses
• Reporting the detailed course’s outlines of the subjects registered
• Discussing course outline content and sharing possibilities
• Agree on the implementation process and time
• Progress monitoring and product implementation
• Determine next steps
• Introduce of relevant facilities of CTU and their main activities
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This project No. 610327-EPP-1-2019-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP has been funded by Erasmus+ CBHE programme of the European Union.