! Important welcome information for newly enrolled students (winter term 2020/21) !
Welcome to the MA program English-Speaking Cultures: Language, Text, Media at the University of Bremen!
All students enrolled for the upcoming winter term are cordially invited to attend several welcome and information sessions (see also https://www.uni-bremen.de/uni-start-portal/owoche/ext/week/events/301 for a summary):
1) Information sessions organised by the StugA (the student representatives)
- casual presentation of the course of studies from the 1st to the 4th semester; we will create an exemplary timetable for the first semester and answer your questions.
Zoom meeting ID: 913 3192 9812, passcode: 429330
Date: Monday, 26.10.2020
- E-SC book club meeting
Zoom meeting ID: 909 257 7907
Date: Tuesday, 27.10.2020
- Q&A by the StugA English-Speaking Cultures via Discord (Bachelor, Master), see https://www.uni-bremen.de/uni-start-portal/owoche/ext/week/events/301
- Collective Jackbox playing session, see https://www.uni-bremen.de/uni-start-portal/owoche/ext/week/events/301
2) Information sessions organised by the program directors and faculty
Welcome session to inform students about the University of Bremen, introducing faculty members, the study program and areas of specialisation, counselling services etc.
Wednesday, October 28 2020, 12-1 pm
Zoom meeting at uni-bremen.zoom.us/j/98846387480